Sunday, February 8, 2009

Insecurities in my heart

You were always tryin to get in

I could never let down my guard

You tried to show me

I couldn’t handle losing someone else

I could never let down my guard

You didn’t play games with my heart

I couldn’t handle losing someone else

You wouldn’t leave

You didn’t play games with my mind

I didn’t know if I could trust you

You wouldn’t leave

I didn’t know if I would be the fool in the end

I didn’t know if I could trust you

You would entrust me with your heart

I didn’t know if I would be the fool in the end

You would entrust me with your soul

You would entrust me with your heart

I held on tight to my heart

You would entrust me with your soul

I held on tight to my soul

I held on tight to my heart

You would try to protect me

You would try to protect me

I wanted to be good enough for you

You would try to hold me

I wondered why you were with me

I wanted to be good enough for you

You were being strong for both of us

I wondered why you were with me

You were in love with a mess

You were being strong for both of us

I wanted to fall in love

You were in love with a mess

I tried to let you in more and more

I wanted to fall in love

You let me in all the way

I tried to let you in more and more

You wouldn’t give up on me

You let me in all the way

I couldn’t let down my guard

You wouldn’t give up on me

I couldn’t handle losing someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment