Friday, July 23, 2010

Facing the Giants

My boyfriend is watching this movie yesterday...when i saw him..there's a tears coming from his eyes. I know this movie is very touching...So i realize this morning, i want to watch this, I want to feel the feelings that my boyfriend is sharing me...So this morning I decided to watch this movie, at first i feel like bored, felt like I'm not yet really inn to this movie, but the movie gets better and better. The background music are so so so touchy...it suits in every scenes....so so so love...hehehe...So i chose 1 song from that movie...and i will sing it in our church...this song is so meaningful...for me the song means God is everything...he is complete and we can't find other people or other stuff that are complete...We can't find completeness to other people and things, we fill complete when we are with God. All things are possible with God, he can do everything, he can make our life more colorful than ever. So guys don't forget God, God never forget us, even though sometimes, we don't thank him for the gift of life and sometimes we forget him. Some people just remember God when they are facing life and death. I hope we can realize that God never change and he's always in our side, guiding, watching and loving...

1 comment: